Speech analytics: Contact Center
We offer INLIMITED Audio Analytics solution for recording, speech recognition, speech to text, processing, classification and analysis of contact center calls, which automates the entry of call details into the contact accounting system, promotes efficient work with complaints and proposals, and ensures compliance of operators’ speech with speech scripts.
The solution is suitable for solving problems from the first call – one of the main tasks of any hotline, as well as for telephone sales, – to ensure effective communication with the client.
The trend of recent years is the automation of contact center processes, because with proper configuration, it increases work productivity, customer satisfaction and reduces costs. Speech analytics for the contact center allows you to improve the quality of service, increase customer loyalty, avoid the spread of negative reviews.
Possibilities of applying the IT solution
In a day, the contact center can receive from tens to several thousand calls. A quality manager can listen to about 35 calls per day, because it is also necessary to issue evaluations in parallel, enter data into CRM, record the client’s reaction, etc.
With this work organization, the quality control department evaluates 15-20% of calls. Audio analytics can raise this indicator to 70-80%.
The text appeal, topic and keywords of the conversation are automatically added to the customer card, therefore the operator pays more attention to providing a qualified response to the request and shortens the call processing time
The solution, recognizing the customer’s speech in particular, can automatically detect calls where the customer complains about long waits, operator incompetence, communication problems, requests to call a manager, etc.
The function determining the emotional color of the conversation will come in handy when the client mentions the company’s products and services
The solution provides an opportunity to analyze a large volume of records by 15+ parameters without listening. The supervisor just needs to apply the filters:
- operator scripts: “greetings”, “detection of problematic issues”, “additional offer”, “conversation summary”, etc.
- qualities of service: “apology”, “parasite words”, “forbidden phrases”, “repetition”, “foul language” and many others
Visualization of key indicators, report export system and automatic notification provides opportunities to test language scripts, identify trends and patterns, monitor operator efficiency, see problematic issues and areas of growth
All of this can be used to train operators and more effectively build business tasks for staff
Increasing the level of customer satisfaction with service by 20-25%
- Speech analytics – the ability to obtain valuable data from requests that come verbally, via contact phones
- Automatic detection of topics of complaints and suggestions and keeping statistics on them
- Determining the share of dissatisfied customers and corresponding problems, preventing customer churn
- Reduction of the influence of the “human factor” due to automatic recording of the history of communication with the client
- Automatic call processing – the operator pays more attention to providing a qualified response to the request
- Increasing control of compliance of staff speech – regulations and corporate ethics
- Analytics contributes to the improvement of language scripts, the possibility of testing them and selecting the most effective
- Employee performance tracking, more effective construction of business tasks for personnel
- More effective formation of marketing offers and competitive advantages
- Receiving additional information for making effective management decisions
- Broader possibilities of forecasting and forming a view on current and future patterns of customer behavior