A unique combination: video camera and radar in one device
Axis Communications announces the release of a new device that provides object classification by combining two powerful technologies: video surveillance and radar.
What are the features of AXIS Q1656-DLE Radar-Video Fusion?
Taking advantage of the camera
– The powerful functionality of the Axis Q series camera: analytics support, high-quality image even in low light, etc
– Improved technology Axis Scene Intelligence – imaging tool that eliminates the need for fine-tuning during installation and adjustments as environmental conditions change
Taking advantage of radar
– Detection and classification of objects at a long distance regardless of the level of visibility
– Determination of speed and distance of moving objects, motion visualization in the program window
Wider notification settings functionality
– Setting triggers when working in the dark for automatic activation of searchlights, IR lights, etc
– Setting up events caused by suspicious behavior (fast approach of a person or car)
Advantages during operation
– Low total cost of ownership: one installation device, one cable connector, one IP address and one VMS license
– A durable and weather-resistant device
– Built-in cyber security features to protect your system
ЗFor all additional questions regarding ordering and testing Axis Communications products, please contact INLIMITED.