Outsourced video surveillance system: myth or reality?
Outsourced Video Surveillance
A centralized security monitoring service based on personnel outsourcing is a modern, virtual format for providing services to employees of the facility’s security system. The essence of the service is that INLIMITED dispatchers prevent the occurrence of alarming situations 24/7/365, using the technical capabilities of customer’s video surveillance.
Professional dispatchers of the security system on the outsource monitor events and the state of the video surveillance system on a continuous basis, promptly respond to unforeseen circumstances and incidents, quickly notifying facility employees in a convenient way (e-mail, phone, corporate applications, instant messengers, web chats, Ethernet, etc.).
Remote Monitoring Service Basics
– 24 hour video surveillance. System is maintained by several dispatchers to prevent “human factor”.
– Prompt response to alarms. There are creation of a list of scenarios to prevent and eliminate the impact of incidents and real-time communication with client’s workers for quick notification.
– Monitoring the status of cameras, system logs, and archive. Technical consultations regarding placement and camera angles, image and network quality, service operation, analysis of logs and access to the system, control of analytical functions and filling the archive.
– Providing recommendations for the modernization of the video surveillance system. System analytics, identification of “weak points”, creation of proposals for modernization and integration, selection of solutions for video analytics, cybersecurity and other necessary services.
1. There is a full list of services for monitoring video surveillance systems – comprehensive services for objects of any complexity. Support in Russian, Ukrainian, English
2. Work around the clock – no risk. Our time zone allows us to work during the day, when the customer has a deep night.
3. There is a large staff of certified specialists in the operation and configuration of video surveillance and security systems (Axis Communications, Mobotix, Hanwha Techwin, Hikvision, Dahua Technology, etc.).
4. There are broad competencies in working with intelligent and complex solutions for large objects (Milestone, Avigilon, Genetec, etc.)
5. The average daily rate of a dispatcher is less than in neighboring countries of Europe and the USA.
Contact us, we will calculate the project for you!